Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, May 18, 2015

career goals

In 5 Years

To the question of what my goals are for my career in the next 5 years I must say that I have always had career goals and many of them have been completed recently. First of all one of my accomplishments career wise is an animation that I am working on with a small collaborative team of five. The animation will total out at about 2 and a half minutes and on this project I am the head 3D modeler as well as texture lead, I am doing the post production work,  and lastly the audio work. This alone proves my versatility as well as skill, if not to anyone else than at least to myself.

My current goals happen to be finishing my bachelors of science degree in Animation and media arts and soon starting my tattoo apprenticeship. I would love to be a tattoo artist and to achieve this is high on my list of priorities. Not only is it a fantastic job but what is better than leaving a piece of yourself on people all over the world to carry. 

Honestly I have been evaluating my next job opportunity with this tattoo apprenticeship for a while. I started one a while back and it fell through forcing me to have to do it again. I love tattooing and I have to say that I think it is my dream job. When considering all that I have done I would say in the next five years I see myself doing tattoos at a fair priced shop. Who knows maybe own one at some point.  I do not think that is an impossibility by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment