Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, April 20, 2015

Profile Statements



I am a visual artist, my goals in my career are  to advance for my benefit and my employers. I have skills to offer and consider myself a Jack of all trades and a master of none. However I believe I can help whoever my employer is with the skills that I have and become close to a master of all and make myself an asset that you will always want on your side.


I am a Multimedia Design Artist with experience in most every field in the pipeline. I have training in 3D modeling, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Visual Effects, Video Editing, Fine Arts, and Concept Design. I am fluent in using most software including Autodesk Maya, Adobe Creative cloud, Z Brush, and Autodesk Mudbox. As well as using other programs such as Quixel Suites and Substance Designer. I would be a great addition to the company and an asset you would always want by your side.


Experienced multimedia artist skilled at using 3d modeling software, visual effects and video editing software,  digital drawing software, and traditional arts. Hard worker with prior management experience. Good at working in groups and will strive in any position you need me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment